The STOP THE BLEED® campaign has a big goal – to train 200 Million people across the nation in the years ahead. This can only be accomplished with the support of all of the people and organizations qualified to train people properly.
In order to do that, the proper training equipment needs to be utilized – equipment that can be challenging for some organizations to afford. The STOP THE BLEED® Training Kit Grant program is designed to supply STOP THE BLEED® Training Kits suitable to be used to teach the Stop the Bleed Coalition STOP THE BLEED® course or another U.S. Department of Defense approved STOP THE BLEED® course. Grantees will receive one STOP THE BLEED® Training Kit, delivered to their location, free of charge, a $1,000 value.
Stay up to date on grant information.
The application period for 2023 Training Kit Grants is now closed. Thank you for all your applications. Please check your email and social media for notices of grant awards.
See a compiled view of past grant recipients at this link:
Training Kit Grant Recipients
- Applications are open to U.S. based organizations (government entities, schools, non-profit organizations, civic groups, faith-based organizations). Organizations that applied for a grant in the past are eligible to re-apply for this program. Those organizations that have been awarded a training kit grant previously are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants have an existing or a planned STOP THE BLEED® program.
- Grantees commit to use the STOP THE BLEED® Training Kit to teach the Stop the Bleed Coalition STOP THE BLEED® course or another Department of Defense approved STOP THE BLEED® course.
- Grantees agree to participate in the beta testing of the STOP THE BLEED® Training System, when released.
The following components are included in the STOP THE BLEED® Training Kit
- STOP THE BLEED® Instructional booklets (10)
- Blue training tourniquets (5)
- QuikClot® Combat Gauze Moulage Trainers (8)
- Trauma Trainer legs (2) – for dry use only
- Protective gloves (12 pairs)